HVAC & Refrigeration Technician
Air Boca is growing once again and we’re looking for an experienced, reliable, and professional HVAC service technician and HVAC installer to work full time. Looking for immediate hire date.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to present the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot cooling and duct system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best solutions and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand company sales criteria and hold themselves accountable for meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Able to present themselves as professional and use their knowledgeable to gain new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the company.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working for a licensed HVAC contractor.
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish.
- Licensed to handle freon and refrigerant.
- Legal Paperwork to work in US
- Clean driving records, clean background check, and pass drug screening.
- Strong knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job decisions.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities, with strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid people connections.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
• $20-25 an hour – depends on experience
• PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
• Full time, Overtime
• Boca Raton, FL office headquarter
• Health Insurance
• Company vehicle provided
Please send an email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume attached and ‘HVAC & Refrigeration Technician Applicant’ in the subject line. In the body of that email please write a brief description that explains how you meet the requirements of the job and why you would be great for this position.
About Air Boca Inc:
In October 1989, Carlos and Sofia Iglesias started Air Boca with the goal of providing the best HVAC services and building a loyal client base. Since opening our doors, Air Boca has lead the industry in providing quality air conditioning, heating, and air purification systems in Boca Raton and surrounding areas. Now open for 25 years, our mission has not changed. Our goal is to become the best in the business, while maintaining the service level and quality workmanship of a small, family run company. We still provide the highest quality air conditioning services at competitive prices. Our A+ Better Business Bureau rating and 5 Star Client Reviews make us the premier Air Conditioning company to work for in the South Florida Market.